Saturday, November 29, 2008

Beth Sullivan


I found Erin via another NB webpage (Will I think?). I follow some NB kids since a friend lost their son to the monster. Erin just lights up my screen. Honestly there is something VERY special about your girl. She reminds me of my daughter Abby. We have two daughters (Katie-13, Abby-11) and a son (John-4), who’s from Guatemala and is a real hoot. Erin’s love for soccer and her cute little freckle face are just like Ab! Something about that girl just warms my heart. Abby plays for a top soccer team here in Massachusetts (we live in Orleans, MA on Cape Cod) and I love to hear about Erin’s exploits on (and off) the field.


I have attached a picture of the kids (since I am a chubby, middle aged Mom who doesn’t have many pictures that I am willing to share)!


Sorry for the rambling. I didn’t know really what to say, but wanted you to know that I check in on Erin often and can say that she’s the cutest kid in Texas!!

No comments: