Friday, November 21, 2008

Shari Rich



Hi From Pittsburgh!!


I was thrilled that Erin enjoyed her trip to Pittsburgh over the summer and got to experience the best Parts of our wonderful city!! Alot of people take a few visits to appreciate all we have to offer, but Erin was able to do it in one!! "Erins Pittsburgh" was a great Tribute to our City. I was impressed that you enjoyed the Roller coasters at Kennywood the Thunderbolt has been a favorite of mine for 35 years and I have to say I have not ridden the Phathoms Revenge, I am too chicken!


As a mom I go to Kennywood and ride the Roller coaster's (just the Wooden ones) and Eat!! Nothing is better than Potato Patch Fries and a corn dog and a ride on an a Wooden roller coaster that is older than I am!!!


As a soccer family here is Pittsburgh, my kids all play for our school teams, Chartiers Valley and a local club the Pittsburgh Football Club, I can appreciate all the hard work you put into soccer and I can imagine how much you missed playing this fall. I can not wait for Spring so that I can continue to hear updates of your team! The one picture I am sending was taken of my oldest daughter Erika just as her name was called the first time she made the starting line up in a High School varsity game!! As you can tell from the picture she was very excited!! I imagine sometime in about 2011 that we will being the photo of you at your first varsity start!


Just know that we are praying for you here in Pittsburgh!

No comments: