Sunday, November 30, 2008

Alison Kutzenberger


I've attached some pictures of my husband and I that we just took in Hawaii over Christmas. I included my husband because his heart has too been captured by that sweet Erin. I though she would enjoy seeing some of these. The pictures are of us horseback riding and zip-lining in Kauai. I also visited Pearl Harbor, so I have some pictures of that too if my little history buff would like to see those.


My favorite memory/story of Erin:


I remember when she was in 3rd grade running across the playground, through the 5th grade's recess ground and into the building. She always had a huge smile on her face as she ran straight towards me for a hug before I opened the door for her. I knew right then I had to start a crusade to get her in my homeroom when the time came. I know that our sweet Mr. Ogden didn't stand a chance when I heard that Erin was on the same mission. Erin was and will always be my "little ray of sunshine". In our year together, she made me smile, laugh, cry, sweat in a tv interview, broaden my knowledge of government, and made my heart fuller. :-)


I miss you all dearly,

No comments: