Sunday, November 30, 2008

Morgan Minter


I don't know if you'll remember me but my name is Morgan Minter. I first met you at Relay for Life, the year you were the honored guest. In the past I've also had the privileged to attend First Presbyterian Music and Vacation Bible School together with you!

I was amazed to realize how many things we have in common. We're both in 6th Grade and I go to SFA Middle School in Bryan We both had art projects featured at the BISD Art Fest today. I loved you landscape drawing of trees, it looked similar to the photo of your backyard that is on your mom's blog page. You did a fantastic job with both of your drawings!
I also love to bead and am currently making earrings. I have a whole table of beads set-up in my living room and my sister, mother and I have fun mix and matching to see what combination turns out best.

I've always been impressed with your sunny personality and the fact that you never give up! I'll keep you in my prayers and I hope you get to feeling better soon.

No comments: