Sunday, November 16, 2008

Trine Bagger


For almost a year I think I have been a lurker of your blog. After the last about the Erin Project I thought it maybe was time to say HI! I came across your site from Sarah Smith's website.

But I check your website everyday. And Erin inspires me a lot.

I will attact a picture of me with this email.
Now for my favorite Erin moment: Well first of all I only know her though your website, and I have been reading some of your old entries. Well this one really made me smile:


Conversation 1
(between Erin and mom):

Erin: "Mom, how old was Davis when he got his own e-mail address?"

You can see where this is going can't you? Erin doesn't have her own e-mail address, and apparently is the only ten-year-old in America who us so dispossessed and cruelly punished.

Mom: "I think he got one when he got to Rice last fall."

Erin (not the answer she wanted to hear): "Oh, that's right back when Davis was a kid, kid's e-mail wasn't invented yet."


^ I have a comment on this one too. I was 12 and a half when I got my first email. :)

Ok. You wanted me to say something about me. Well at first I thought I maybe should intoduce me. My name is Trine, I am 18 and I live in Denmark and that is why there maybe are some spell mistakes. I just started in college and I enjoy it so far.

Now to something more about fun about me:


- My favorite books are Anne of Green Gables, Harry Potter series and The Golden Compass and A Daughter of Nobilety

- I am a huge Lord of the Rings fan, even I never have read the book, but Lord of the Rings was the first Non-Danish movie I saw and because of that Lord of the Rings has a speciel meaning to me. I love watching movies and my favorite movie are Sophie's choice.

- I love writing. Best way to spend a day for me is to write or reading a book

-I am very interested in history and I would love to go to Russia one time

-- That was all!

Thanks for often make me smile. You have a gift of writing.

Trine

If you believe you do it, then you can do it

No comments: