Thursday, November 20, 2008

Mary Lenn Dixon


MorganSarah is a picture of my daughter with a friend of hers at an Aggie game last year. She lives in New York now but had come back for a visit. I know you like Aggie games.


ML Easter 08 is a picture of me in my church.


Healing Graphic is an image of healing to remind you that so many people are praying fervently for your healing. I love the peace and beauty of this picture and hope you will enjoy contemplating it.



Halloween with James shows the TAMU Press staff in Halloween costumes a couple of years ago.







Calvert Prize 2007 shows us at the TSHA giving out the first Calvert Prize that we work on every year with your dad, in memory of his friend (and mine) Bob Calvert. The people are our director Charles, the winner Paul Cool (what a cool name!), and me. I also wanted to send this to you because I have loved visiting with you at TSHA so many times.


Bella02 is my son's dog.

No comments: