Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sarah Klein




My name is Sarah Klein. I'm 19 years old and I've lived in southeastern Wisconsin all my life, right along Lake Michigan. Here is a picture of my sister and I in front of Lake Michigan in Wisconsin. Its quite snowy here right now and we're going to get even more snow this week!! I also included a picture of my family's dog, Jasmine. She's an Australian Cattle Dog. The last picture is my sister, mom and I on the Maid of the Mist at Niagara Falls in Canada. I thought Erin would enjoy this. Its funny because we were totally soaked after that boat ride!!


I found out about Erin from Christi Thomas's website but really started following her story when I got the link from Will's website.I love Erin's smile. She always seems so happy. I really love her red hair too! My dad has red hair so my mom was hoping my sister or I would have red hair but she wasn't so lucky! I love reading all the Erin stories. I also really loved Erin's halloween costume this year! :)


I currently go to UW Oshkosh and I'm a nursing major. I love cooking also. I first found out about Neuroblastoma when I was browsing an American Idol forum one day. Someone had a graphic about Christi Thomas in the signature. I was curious so I googled her name. All the stories have really touched my life. I actually try to donate blood when I can now. In my free time, I love listening to music and going to concerts when I can. I also love traveling and going on roadtrips. So much fun!

No comments: