Sunday, November 30, 2008

Margaret and Keith Bryant



This is supposed to be about you but thought I would tell you that our memory of you and your family goes WAY back. You can ask your dad and mom about that. I remember seeing Davis as a tiny baby in your parents' arms as we were all leaving church. You can figure out the year.

Then we moved away and returned in 2001. You were already dealing with your challenges at that time. I follow your blog almost daily and keep you and your family constantly in my thoughts. BUT on to what I should be saying.


I share your love of reading and know that you enjoyed THE LAST OF THE REALLY GREAT WHANGDOODLES as much as I did ... and still do. Isn't that a great book? Did I share the sequel that one of my first grade students wrote? If not I will do so. I always asked my students to draw a picture of the Whiffle Bird. What picture did you have in your mind? Wasn't Ms Andrews smart to say that no pictures would be in the book - each person should make their own! I really like that.


You have moved on to titles that are new to me but sound very intriguing. I am going to check them out.


It is good that Davis is back from Budapest, that is too far away but he probably has wonderful stories to tell.

No comments: