Sunday, November 30, 2008

Nancy Calloway




I am Sarah Radencic's mom, ergo a big Erin Fan! I have seen my daughter glow and sparkle when she speaks of her lovely friend, Erin. I have come to love Erin through Sarah's words and eyes. She never tires of telling me stories of Erin who can do anything she decides to do. I am in awe! I was also Kim McLagan's best friend, and I know Kim would have loved Erin and her fire-like spirit! Kim would always tell me if there was any issue in my life that she thought might be giving me a bit of a hard time, "As my father always said, Don't let the buggers get you down!" And she would laugh so prettily - just like a little bird. Her father had raised her on a tea plantation in Africa and another farming plantation in Malaysia. She was indeed a lovely soul. She so reminds me of how Sarah speaks of Erin. I want to enclose a few pictures of Sarah and me if I might. the first is of Sarah in the Austin Bluebonnets, and the second is of Sarah, her Irish grandma, and me Jan. 07, and the 3rd is of me standing in the Sea of Galilee in Israel. My complete respect and affection goes out to Erin for all the work she has done to excel so greatly in school and also for all the work she is doing to make money for research. I cannot wait to buy one of her fabulous cook books! In fact I plan to buy many to give as gifts! I am also very greatful for all she has done for my daughter, Sarah, in teaching her so much about how to enjoy life to the fullest and with a sparkle in your eye! I hope to meet this wonderful young lady some day.

No comments: