Saturday, November 29, 2008

Chris Kochevar





One of these is a picture of our kittens, Hustle and Flo. It was taken about a year ago, when they were still cute. They are still generally cute, just a little bigger and fatter now.

The second picture is me with Hustle in my shirtsleeve. This was also last year, because now she would not fit.


The third picture is me and my boyfriend, Gene. I'm not sure when this was taken, but it was the most normal-looking picture I could find of us.


The last picture is the most recent. It's what happened when we tried to all get together for a "family" picture. Gene is holding cat-treats to try and make Hustle sit down with us for a picture. Clearly, Hustle is too fat and ravenous to pay any attention to the camera, and we had to give up. We will try again soon.


Memories of Erin:


I met Erin very early on in her life, but my clearest memories are from when we were both a little older. Since our families would get together every few months for Mexican food or New Year's parties, I watched Erin grow up in stages. Before I realized it, the happy baby that I first met had become a sweet and attentive young person dealing with a bigger challenge than I had ever faced. While we may not have said a lot to each other over the years, I thought about her often and I still do. The stories on "Erin's Home" show that her sweetness, brightness, and sense of humor have not changed since we last lived near each other.

Good luck with everything. I will be reading your blog every day. My family's thoughts and prayers are with you.

No comments: