Saturday, November 22, 2008

Reese Hollenbeck


I live in Dallas, but I am originally from Tulsa, Oklahoma. I check your blog daily, along with Will L., and Max's. You are SO Strong; do you know that? I hope I am 1/2 as strong as you when I grow up-Wait, maybe 32 is grown up. teehee.

I have a middle school story to share with you-Sorry, I know it is past the cut-off, but what the hay. I was 12 years old and oh what a little jokester I was (Still am :-) ). It was lunchtime and me and a few friend's were in the bathroom; gossiping I'm sure. We were walking out of the bathroom-I walked out first, then thought it would be funny to hold the door on my friend's so they couldn't' get out of the bathroom (as a little joke.) Well, the joke was on me, Erin, because as I was snickering and pushing my body up against the door-all of the sudden..Wham-The door jumps back and clocks me right in the forehead; compliments of "Amy G's" drop kick. -I begged, cried like a baby for my mom to just take me home and put a butterfly band-aid on the gash; she didn't budge and I ended up with 6 stitches. I am still too chicken to try this practical joke to this day. If you look close enough in my picture you might be able to see the scar, as it is smack dab right in the middle of my forehead.

I am an avid runner, and like you and your mama, I love soccer-I am/was a goalie.

I can't wait to meet you; hopefully, someday soon!!

No comments: