Saturday, November 29, 2008

Susan McGrail

I've visiting adopted family in Aros, Norway. I had hoped to send a photo of me making a snow angel==one of my fondest memories of growing up in New England and NW Pennsylvania. It's a real art to not deface the snow angel when removing your body from the snow. Well, it hasn't snowed yet, so that wasn't possible.

We celebrated Thanksgiving several times last weekend, the most satisfying celebration being one for thirty English speaking friends of the Hagens, from eight to nearly eighty years in age. I have a picture for you, we're toasting Erin. However, I cannot download it to their computer. So this lurker will send it when I return to wonderful warm TX where I don't have to wear several (read: five) layers of clothing to stay warm.

Erin is so graceful. I remember the comfortable feeling that enveloped me when I took a snapshop of Vickie and Erin reclining together in a chair in Guest Lodge at Mo.

No comments: