Sunday, November 30, 2008

Bryan Stockton



The stories I have read on the blog or from talking to your Aunt Kat (I know her from church) describe a young lady full of life and trying so hard to just be a normal young girl. Your not normal your extraordinary . I have enjoyed reading about your soccer team and your trips to Moe Ranch.


Since you like dogs I have included a picture of my dog, Ringo. Ringo is mostly Cardigan Welsh Corgi with a mix of something else. Ringo won’t say but he appears to be ok with whatever the mix is. He does not play the drums but has propensity to run around in circles when he gets excited .. thus his name. One time he caught a baby possum in the back yard. He looked so proud with the possum in his mouth. A lot more fun than any chew toy I could purchase at Petsmart. I eventually got him to let the possum go and when I checked in the morning the possum had left. Ringo’s big adventure occurs whenever I have to leave town for a few days . He then gets to go to the doggie dude ranch in Sachse. Ringo has made friends with Lola the pot belly pig . I’m not sure Ringo knows what Lola is, but they have an understanding. Lola weighs somewhere around 200 lbs. He also enjoys chasing goats and making friends with the other dogs .


I’m looking forward to hearing about your next great adventure on your blog or from Aunt Kat.

No comments: