Friday, November 21, 2008

Michelle and Steve Braden


My first memories of Erin are from the sidelines of the soccer field. I was very attracted to her because of her red hair. After having 3 redheaded babies of my own, I have a special fondness for redheads! Erin was fun to watch. She always brought an assortment of toys, and it was interesting to see the creative things she did with them! She was frequently more entertaining than the game on the field.

I love Erin's sense of humor! When Davis and David made it to the big leagues (Bryan High School soccer), and we sat huddled in sleeping bags at Viking stadium, Erin was still fun to watch. She usually came equipped with a joke or riddle book, and entertained us with lots of corny jokes. Her smile lit up the stadium!


I've loved keeping up with Erin's "doings" on the blog. Her energy, inner strength, wide range of interests, and creativity never cease to amaze me. Erin's current picture on the blog truly captures her personality. She is in my daily prayers!

No comments: