Friday, November 21, 2008

Sydney Jeter




Well let’s see where to begin. I know that Sydney sat down last night and sent you an email, but I am pretty sure that she said nothing much was going on in her life, well she just didn’t think that you would care so I thought I would email and let you know, because some of it is quite funny.


Sydney is now not only playing soccer for ASC, but she is also playing for Allen Academy. They made a middle school team this year and she is really enjoying playing with her buddies at school. She is actually getting to play on the middle school team and she and three of her other classmates are being asked to play on Junior Varsity for some games. I worry about this since we all know Sydney can be hot tempered and I worry that when she is playing against Freshman girls that she will lose her temper, but the thought is to have them play people that are better than them so they can get better. Of course Sydney would rather play someone that is not better than her because she likes to look good on the field J. So with all this soccer you would think that she has no time for anything else. Well WRONG!! Sydney always finds time for other things. She and another boy at school have decided that they like each other. When she was playing volleyball he would come and watch her play. They email regularly and seem to be building a great friendship. Sydney is also a cheerleader at Allen so she got to cheer at games and she seemed to have a really good time. Jake, the boy at school, made us laugh on day when he asked her if she would come and watch his football game. She looked at him and started laughing and said Jake, I’m a cheerleader of course I’m going to be there. We also had a big Halloween party at our house for her class and we had my Mom and Dad come to help with the party. We had a costume contest, a dance of the dead contest, and mummy rapping contest and some dancing and then ended the night with scary stories. Needless to say most of the kids had to sleep with their parents that night. The next Monday all the kids were talking and one little boy said well I for sure had to sleep with my parents. I asked Sydney if she mentioned that she had her dad sleep with her, and she said No MOM I have dignity. Then I informed her that I had just gotten through speaking with Jake’s mom and I had told her that Sydney had to sleep with her Dad. She was of course horrified!!! She said MOM I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU DID THAT. Real quickly I came back and said well I didn’t know you weren’t going to tell them and when she told me that Jake had to sleep with them it just came out. I said did Jake say that he had to sleep with his parents and she said of course not MOM he has dignity too. J It was quite funny. I am attaching some photo collections that I have made from some of our recent events. One is from the Halloween party, one is from cheerleading, and the other is from when the kids went to the renaissance festival.


Well we miss Erin tremendously and we look forward to having her around again. Sydney loves being around her so much. I will have Sydney send some more updates, I just thought I would let you know what Sydney had left out. Hope you enjoy, the stories by the way are way better told in person, but I have done my best to let you know how funny it really was at the time. Hope this keeps you smiling.



And from Sydney herself:


It's Sydney and I just wanted to say Erin is an awesome friend and no doubt the most loyal and loving person I have ever met. She is sweet and comforts you when you need comforting, so i am doing the same. She is a wonderful person and I hope she gets better!!!


Nothing too interesting has happened in my life. Soccer is good and I wish you could come. I miss you so much!!!!


P.S. You are the most unselfish I know and once again I hope you get better!!!!


No comments: