Sunday, November 30, 2008

Jane Riley


This is a picture of my daughter Kathleen and me this weekend at Mom's Day at her sorority. I have told her about you and how I think you are such a cool person (and your mom). Kathleen loves Chet Edwards and Barak Obama just like we do! I know you are having a hard time now so I thought a funny story might bring a smile to your sweet face. I don't know if you know this, but our office is having a "boot camp" every Tuesday and Thursday. Today we had a different trainer and he really worked us. Beverley told him that I ate at Mcdonald's yesterday and he made us do twenty extra pushups. Needless to say, we were all mad at her for squealing. Then, she complained about all the "butt kicks" and he made us do 20 more pushups! We were not happy with her! We all weigh in and get measured on Thursday. I will let you know how it goes. Erin you are a darling girl and so brave and strong. Love you, Jane

No comments: