Sunday, November 30, 2008

Kathryn Rierson



My name is Kathryn. I'm going to the University of Minnesota for school and I hope to be a special education teacher concentrating on mostly deaf kids. My reason? Because I am deaf. I use both speech and American Sign Language to communicate. I'm sending you the ASL alphabet just in case you were interested. I have six brothers and sisters so its pretty busy all the time at home. Recently my school broke a Guiness World Record of how many flu shots are given to people in one day. It was pretty cool to see eventhough I couldn't get one. I've had Guillain Barre Syndrome (when virus attacks the nervous system). Anyway, my school broke the record. And soon I am going to get tgus amazing video phone. I will be able to call people up easier. I am really excited. I know you are really busy with all your fun activities, but if you ever have a chance to write to me, I would love to hear from you!

No comments: