Sunday, November 30, 2008

Jennifer Newsom


I don't know you all that well. But, I did spend a semester helping Mr. Cady with the Children's Bell Choir at First Presbyterian Church. That was several years ago now. What I learned about you in that short time is that you are an amazing girl - strong, smart and very funny! Since then, I have kept up with you by reading your Mom's blog several times each week.
A little something about me - I work at Texas A&M. But, my passion is teaching Girl Scouts and volunteering for Relay For Life. You are one of the reasons I participate in Relay For Life each year. (I also contribue to Lunch for Life each month in your honor.)

I know you are going through a really tough time right now and I just wanted you to know there are lots of Erin fans out there that are praying for you. You are an inspiration to so many. You are definitely a hero to me!

Blessings to you and your family.
Jennifer

PS: The attached picture was from Relay For Life in 2008. That's me in the dark blue t-shirt and tan hat. You might recognize some of the other girls in the photo. They've gone to music camp at First Presybterian too.

No comments: