Saturday, November 22, 2008

Lizzie Cluff


I am hoping that you all are well, and enjoying the fall! It is quite chilly here (40s) in Northern Ireland but the leaves have changed color here, something that we rarely see in Texas. Mom sent me the link of your website and I am so excited to be apart of this great project! I have attached a recent photo of me in Northern Ireland.

I have two memories that have resonated with me about Erin, and one is of the first time that I met Erin. My mom and I had been in Bryan-College Station for only a few months and Vickie invited us to go with her and Erin to see the Nutcracker in Houston. I had so much fun not only watching the ballet, or eating at Luby?s but also spending time with such a fun person!!

The other memory is a more recent memory. While I was in Australia last year, the ONE person who emailed me frequently was Miss Erin. I was thrilled to get emails from her and to know that someone was (other than my mom) was interested in hearing about my adventures down under! Then being able to go get icecream with Erin when I got back to show my photographs made it all the better!

If yall want to know how I am doing here, you are more than welcome to check out my website: web.me.com/lizzybeth586 (don?t put in the www) I have pictures, and a blog up.

No comments: