Sunday, November 30, 2008

Liz and Arya






I don't know you personally, but when I came across your webpage, your sweet smile and winning personality(not to mention your mother's sense of humor) made you unforgettable. I am now an Erin Fan, and eagerly look forward to hearing about your escapades and to see how you're doing. I pray for you every day in Chattanooga TN, and if it's a school day then I send prayers your way from Kennesaw GA(where I go to college)also . I am a medical anthropology student and will very soon(in 2 semesters) begin teaching at a college or university. My larger goal with my research will involve helping to improve the Malaria situation(where it's very very bad) in Zambia, and other similar places.

I have heard that you like animals, and I have a sweet, somewhat silly, and definitely sneaky three year dog. Her name is Arya(pr Are-Ree-Uh), and she's a 55 pound ball of energy(mostly sneaky energy). I see that you have read the Eragon series and may have already heard the name. In one of the pictures I sent you, she is seen hintingly blocking the shower in the downstairs bathroom by laying in it right after following me around seeing me get ready to take a shower! In one she has her heard on top of the laptop. I'm not sure if she wanted to help, or just wanted some attention. There is also a picture of her on top of the cage we used to use at our apartment with her leg stuck. I couldn't help but laugh and take a picture before I helped her down. I also sent a picture of her looking sweet and innocent, thinking sneaky thoughts. The last picture is of the white squirrel in the back yard. We are so amazed by his ability to survive without much change of chamoflage and big dogs and cats around, just as we're amazed by your courage! sending you prayers from Tennessee and Georgia, Liz and Arya

No comments: