Sunday, November 16, 2008

Robin Brunet


Hi there, my name is Robin Brunet, and I am from Bradford Ontario Canada (just north of Toronto). I have been following Erin for some time now, years, but cannot remember how I originally found the page. What captured me about Erin….Erin. She’s beautiful. A shining light, that can’t help but capture your heart. To read about her you’d never know what she’s battling. She’s always smiling and living life to the fullest. How can you not admire that? I pray that they continue to make advances and find the cure for this disease.

I am married to Cleo Brunet, and we have a daughter, Amelia, who is 5. This is a photo of the two of us taken in August, 2008. Amelia is in Senior Kindergarten and loves school (so far). She takes jazz, swimming and will continue skiing lessons in the winter. I have exposed Amelia to the world of childhood cancer to ensure her acceptance, love and understanding of the many children that have to battle this horrible disease. One of the ways I have done this is through Ashleigh Marie books http://www.ashleighmariebooks.com/.

No comments: