Friday, November 21, 2008

Marie Mickey


I found this photo when I was looking for candid pictures for "church pages" for the new pictorial directory. This was taken last year at the church caroling party. Our group visited Crestview, the skilled nursing center on Villa Maria. We sang, and some would say quite melodious and angelic like, to Mr. Wayne McCully, the man in the picture. How he did love the attention! He was so thrilled when I took him a copy of the picture. He asked me if "his angels" were coming back this year. "Well, we wouldn't miss it, I replied!"


Lizzie will have to give it a miss this year since she is in Ireland, so it is up to you to carry the tune for us as I think you two were the "singers" of the group...and maybe Emma. The rest of us just did our best to be the smiling backup group that tried to stay somewhat on key!

No comments: