Sunday, November 23, 2008

Shea Stone-Van Boxtel



I am Shea, a fan of yours from WIsconsin where it is really cold already and the snow will soon be flying.

I am currently a SAHM, and I enjoy being a SAHM most days! My children are Jake, who is 25, Sam, soon to be 9, and Anna soon to be 5.

The picture I am sending is of me and my grandmother who is coming up on ninety real soon! I know she would want to be included here. Also, Sam and Anna playing in the leaves. My oldest son Jake was roomates at Indiana University with Jeff Franca, brother of Nick, and that is how I found your story. You are just simply an amazing young girl, and I love the way you live your life. I see you as a winner and can't imagine any other scenario.

I hope as you get back into this fight, you are truly lifted up by the love of not only your wonderful friends and family, but people everywhere sending you all their positive energy!

No comments: