Sunday, November 30, 2008

Jennifer Lehmann



I'm a college kid, procrastination is my specialty. Here's is my submission, finally!

1. Photos are attached! One of just me & one of Christi Thomas and I.

2. Erin's story was introduced to me through my organization, Kids Cancer Crusade, in 2006. I know I found her website, not the other way around, but I don't at all remember how. I know it is probably somehow attributed to knowing Christi Thomas. It is clear that Erin's mom has "fallen down on her funniness" so that isn't the thing that keeps me visiting Erin's site. ;) So what keeps me coming? Perhaps it is the fact that she is walking inspiration, being over 6 years from diagnosis, and loving and living each moment with everything she has.

3. I am currently a nursing student with the hopes of working in pediatric oncology. I'm a textaholic. I take too many pictures. I danced ballet for 10 years and taught it for 5 of them. I think whoever thought to combine chocolate and peanut butter is absolutely brilliant. I believe it is totally acceptable to skip class or work every now and then to do something fun with someone you love. I believe in make-believe & miracles.

I also saw that you're posting blogs if we have them...my personal one is jenniferlynn714.blogspot.com and the organization one is crusadingforacure.blogspot.com

No comments: