Thursday, November 20, 2008

Rebecca Coe




I'm a long time lurker of Erin's page; I came via Christi Thomas' blog. I live in the UK so obviously I've never met Erin but from what I can see: Erin seems to be a smart and courageous kid who's gonna kick NB backside! When she is president of the US, I'll be asking for an autograph !

She made a very good gypsy on Halloween and your entry, 'Don't Expect me Eat Food That Sat Next to Pee' made me laugh.


About Me: I live in the UK, I'm 21 and my boyfriend and I are owned by a Chocolate Labrador called Ben (he's 7) and a Dwarf Lop rabbit called Regan, or Rags/Ragamuffin for short (she's 6 months old and HUGE!) I've attached a couple photos of them if you want to see them. I work as a search engine optimiser (I'm a slave to Google) and when I'm not working I read a lot; I may not be a pre-teen but I don't mind admitting I still have all my Sweet Valley Twins books (and reading them currently but that's a well kept secret from my friends, hehe). I do like more, err, grown up books as well, such as books by Stephen King, Virginia Andrews and James Herriot (who you may not have heard of but he was pretty famous over here. He was a country vet in the war and his books are about the animals and his experiences). The best thing about my living room is the floor to ceiling bookcase which is currently jammed and really needs a clear out; something I keep putting off!

No comments: