Friday, November 21, 2008

Abigail Young


I'm responding to your request for anyone who thinks of Erin and checks in on her website to make their support known and send a photo. I am a complete stranger to you, my name is Abigail and I live in London, England. I am a classical musician, my job is playing the violin. I work in London and have a job in Japan, leading an orchestra. I go there 7 or 8 times each year to play with them. But I also like all sorts of other music, my ipod has what you might call an eclectic mix on it.


I won't bore you with how I ended up at your website originally, but having found it I have been drawn in to hearing about how Erin is doing. Her picture at the top of the page is so lovely and her character seems likewise. Her zest for life and doing the things she loves is inspiring, given what she has to battle against to do them. She is admirable in living an ordinary life, the sort we all want to enjoy, in extraordinary circumstances. I hope she might like to know that someone is thinking of her from thousands of miles away and sending her good vibes and strength and positive thoughts. You might like to know that I enjoy your writing style very much, you have a great black sense of humour and a lovely touch of the ironic, something we Brits particularly appreciate!

As requested I'm attaching a photo, it's not a great one of me but I'm sending it because it's a great one of our two cats who we got earlier this year when they were just babies. I hope Erin likes them, they are called Wilf and Walt and are now 8 months old and very funny and naughty.

With best wishes to you and your family